Monday, July 16, 2007

Childhood

We plan our lives according to a dream that came to us in our childhood, and we find that life alters our plans. And yet, at the end, from a rare height, we also see that our dream was our fate. It’s just that providence had other ideas as to how we would get there. Destiny plans a different route, or turns the dream around, as if it were a riddle, and fulfills the dream in ways we couldn’t have expected…

I have once attacked this theme back in GCSE. Seeing it once more appear makes me smile.

I adore bubbles. They just really fascinate me!! I love them I love them sooo much. Until this very day...this dream lives on..

I imagine if it would be possible to step into a bubble and let it carry me up in open air…rises up and further up until there is no sight of earth.

As a kid, i remember so clearly how I imagined if I could catch one in my hand without it bursting. Thinking if it would be possible if I can step inside one and for it to lift me high into the sky. I used to follow the bubble with my eyes and get distracted when it 'pops'. At other times I lost track and trusted it would've reached a star. . . .

I want to appologise to boos – and to everyone else for not uploading yesterday. I had no technical difficulties, I was just a bit lazy. I'm so sorry... :(

The essence of childhood is beautiful.. my painting I think was not very successful, but at least it was something! Will do better next time.

Much love to all,
Taina Xxxxx


The greatest poem ever known
Is one all poets have outgrown:
The poetry, innate, untold,
Of being only four years old.
~Christopher Morley

1 comment:

*p\/\/incess said...

Aww. i rememeber u trying to catch a bubble !

I like it .. i think it will we WOW walking into a bubble w flying !!

Nice w ana asma7ch for not uploading !